Thursday, January 10, 2019


Let’s talk to each other about responding to Que-so when’re we getting Tacos shirt. Let’s talk about how to respond in a way that allows the hurting person to stay in the light. Some good options might be: The other night, a beautiful fruit basket came with a heartfelt sympathy note. When the gift giver and I saw each other later that evening, I thanked her. She got teary and said she felt terrible that it was so late. I leaned in and said, Today was the one month anniversary of my father-in-law’s death – to the day. Your loving gesture was actually right on time. She sighed with relief and hugged me tightly. I looked around hoping our children could see. This was a teaching moment. It’s never too late to express love, concern, and support.
Que-so when're we getting Tacos V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Que-so when’re we getting Tacos shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -