Tuesday, September 18, 2018

As a mother in law she must treat her daughter inlaw as a daughter then she will get the luv of a mother either mother inlaw. There was an action I’m the pround son-in-law of a freaking awesome mother-in-law yes she bought me this shirt was a reaction from the son Inlaw applying the penetration theory, so we can now say they both obeyed Sir Isaac Newton’s 3rd Law of motion which states that for every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. I have this beautiful and Godly sister in-law who amongst all the women in this world chose to honour my mum her mother inlaw. If all mother in-laws and sister in-laws can be like these two, there will be Joy and peace everywhere.
I'm the proud son-in-law of a freaking awesome mother-in-law Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -