Wednesday, January 9, 2019


I just wanted to let you know Mickey Mouse fight breast cancer awareness shirt your impact is. When I read your post about your student and his cat I was horrified and couldn’t imagine how you found the grace to hold him up, I was in awe. It was because of you, that when a past patient returned for treatment on Friday I was able to hold the space when he told me his shame was too great, too heavy, worse than any other person’s because he killed his cat, a kitten. I couldn’t find any words, but thanks to you, I was able to hold his stare with compassion and acceptance in my eyes and heart. It’s hard to get past the outside to see what’s on the inside sometimes. But when we do it’s so worth it.
Mickey Mouse fight breast cancer awareness Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Mickey Mouse fight breast cancer awareness shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -