Wednesday, January 9, 2019


I this post! Just what I needed after stretching in my Grinch I’m not weird I’m limited edition shirt, a quiet space for meditation, Pilates, and yoga. Blessings to you, my dear. Sending much love your way! Thank you for giving that boy space to be with the cats and you in a way that brought him some comfort may be a period of peace even that day. Yesterday was an unexpected struggle. Today is post-processing day from yesterday thank you for this post and such a strong reminder. Your timing is impeccable! Well, yesterday my daughter turned a corner. Things she had been working through and working towards for months, actually years, fell into place.
Grinch I'm not weird I'm limited edition Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch I’m not weird I’m limited edition shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -