Wednesday, January 9, 2019


Does the amount of time and attention I currently offer to Never underestimate an old woman with a German Shepherd shirt in my life? I asked myself these same questions seven years ago, and the answers gave me clarity, hope, and direction. These questions helped me zero in on what mattered most in life. Give yourself ten minutes away from the pressures and noise of the world. What you hear from within may bring the guidance and peace for which you’ve been searching. There’s a good chance the priorities of the world are vastly different than the priorities of your heart. It’s worth your precious time to find out what those priorities are. This is one of the many strategies I offered at my last speaking event at the Focus Women’s Conference.
Never underestimate an old woman with a German Shepherd Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Never underestimate an old woman with a German Shepherd shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -