Wednesday, January 9, 2019


As I look down at yet another IV hole in my Bostie mom shirt, I am reminded that this is so true. These moments of darkness inside myself are what allows me to open my heart even wider to those who will need it in their own time of darkness. I find that sometimes it is difficult to be the empathetic one when compassion and empathy would do so much if given to me. Today I really needed this. Your words always seem to hit home for me and are what I need to keep positive. I hope that whatever health issue you are experiencing will soon be behind you.  Our beloved people will hear the voice of Not Enough until they’re weary. We can be their safe haven of acceptance, offering words that build and believe.
Bostie mom Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bostie mom shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -