Wednesday, January 9, 2019


He gripped his locker combination slip tightly as if it were a Pittsburgh Steelers fueled by haters shirt. I wondered if he’d struggled to open that locker. I wondered if he knew anyone in his homeroom. I wondered if anyone expressed happiness to see him today. I wondered if his absence will be noticed when he is sick this year. I know someone going through a hard time. He’s irritable, overreactive, and difficult to be around. That’s grief talking, I remind myself, and my love expands like an umbrella in a downpour. But when you’re going through a hard time, you feel shaky. You feel weak in the knees. That’s why a steady hand to ground you is especially helpful during these times.
Pittsburgh Steelers fueled by haters Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Pittsburgh Steelers fueled by haters shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -