Wednesday, January 9, 2019


Why would you be ashamed to January woman the soul of a mermaid the fire of a lioness the heart of a hippie the mouth of a sailor shirt could be doing. If drinking pop is the worst thing you do you are doing better than 90% of Americans. I hate water and would have no energy without caffeine. I am not one bit ashamed. It’s evidence of how much you’ve accomplished in such a short time. I kept drinking it. It was 2 weeks ago that I finally connected some very important & painful dots that explained why I was sabotaging my health and it has to do with the shame I was carrying from a past traumatic experience in college.
January woman the soul of a mermaid the fire of a lioness Hoodie

Buy this shirt: January woman the soul of a mermaid the fire of a lioness shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -