Wednesday, January 9, 2019


I’d just gotten medical treatment for my Beagle love community Beagle is your best companion in life shirt. I’ve been in a lot of pain for several days and after my treatment, I ran into the store to get something for dinner. The little coolers of colas stared at me while I waited in line. In the past, I always grabbed one for the road. She told me I had inspired her to drink more water too. Together, we were taking this small, but critical step to kick shame to the curb and nurture our parched souls. I took a drink of soda in my car. I am not going to say it tasted bad, but it didn’t taste that great. Then I filled my water glass. And I say this only after years of realizing that shame and condemnation are not motivating.
Beagle love community Beagle is your best companion in life Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Beagle love community Beagle is your best companion in life shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -