Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I’ve come to realize that when life is good, really good, Owl I’m not short I’m just more down to earth than most people shirt. Often times, I try and figure out why but I always get stumped. My mind and my heart can’t comprehend it. These people that I’m talking about are perpetually unhappy. Why? Because they are only happy when it’s something pertaining to them when it’s something beneficial to them. Eventually, if you only base your happiness off of things that are self-beneficial, it won’t be enough for you. You’ll keep searching and searching and you will continue to pull others down in hopes that will lift you up. They fight for power, they betray each other, people make wars, they get mad at one another.
Owl I'm not short I'm just more down to earth than most people Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Owl I’m not short I’m just more down to earth than most people shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -