Wednesday, October 31, 2018

One year ago, I sent this dude, this goofy, Sometimes cuddling with my dog is the only cure for a bad day shirt, and wondered where all that time went. Today, this kid amazes me at every turn. Funny, sweet, whip-smart, and a little bit braver every single day. We’ve faced down a lot together, Little Bird and I. We’ve shared a lot of laughs and learning and heartache and victories and fart jokes. We have shaped each other. We have survived each other. He has spent his adult life sharing his knowledge of nêhiyaw ceremony, worldview, philosophy and how we were meant to walk through life with folks from Sweden to Sweetgrass and beyond.
Sometimes cuddling with my dog is the only cure for a bad day Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sometimes cuddling with my dog is the only cure for a bad day shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -