Thursday, January 10, 2019


I was moved to tears. What a difference you made to The cat whisperer vintage shirt. Thank you. I do understand where you are coming from. When I was a child I refused to eat meat because I felt sorry that this animal was killed. Now I am forever rescuing animals in need. It can mean the difference between life and death. You are such a loving soul. We need more people like you. We talked about nothing and everything. She played her new favorite song for me and made me laugh. I made an overdue medical appointment. And I just really needed this. To live out May in such a way that I chase away the darkness that invaded my winter to do spring cleaning on my soul. That is what love looks like in the spring following a hard winter.

The cat whisperer vintage V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: The cat whisperer vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -