Friday, January 11, 2019

When I read this post this morning I had If you’re an uptight non-swearing fancy schmancy mom we can’t be friends I need drunk cursing judgy mom friends #Ptadropout shirt. I just had to tell my autistic son that his favorite cat died today. This post led me through helping him express his grief. I know this will be an ongoing process and is extra difficult for him since emotions are hard for him to identify and process. I want to thank you so much for posting this exactly when I needed it. You have no idea how much it helped and how much it means to me. My heart just stopped beating when I read your message. I am so so sorry about the loss of your beloved cat and as a special ed teacher, I understand how hard that conversation and the days ahead will be.
If you're an uptight non-swearing fancy schmancy mom V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -