Thursday, January 10, 2019


I’ve found asking questions or repeating back to the Pentagram Cat every time a cat cleans itself it is worshipping the dark lord shirt how they feel is a better response when I don’t know what to say. We can cloth people who vulnerably share with words of affirmation. Talking about ourselves doesn’t do this. I think this is helpful. I tend to be a person who processes externally, meaning, I talk out the things I’m feeling in trying to understand. One of the dangers of this is choosing the wrong time to process my feelings out loud, which would rightly seem like turning attention back on myself. Most of my friends do know about the tragedies I have experienced, so I try not to go into a story unless a question is asked. But, when I encounter a grieving person, I try to think of what I wish others would’ve said, or think of that one perfect response I did receive, etc.
Pentagram Cat every time a cat cleans itself it is worshipping V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Pentagram Cat every time a cat cleans itself it is worshipping shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -