Thursday, January 10, 2019


You’re just left thinking, Thanks for not only shifting the focus to Goat Spicy Heck Boy shirt my pain and dismissing my feelings. Now I feel even more alone. I offer yard work. I’ll mow, I’ll hire a service, I’ll weed or plant or mulch. They don’t have to be home, or get dressed, or not cry, or clean the house. They can just say yes and it’s done. People say yes. Four long years of trying to fill a void in my heart. Trying to understand all the lessons that she showed me, but never showed me how to live without her. She passed the day before Mother’s Day, so you can imagine the pain, the emptiness I feel every year.
Goat Spicy Heck Boy V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Goat Spicy Heck Boy shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -