Wednesday, February 27, 2019


You make my heart happy! Thank you for supporting my Men’s If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch Tee Shirt – Workout Shirt: Clothing! PS my daughters give me Willow Tree figures for holidays and I love them too! Very good word. It takes a lot of empathy from the listener to keep the focus on the person sharing. Shifting the focus to yourself is tempting when you feel uncomfortable and don’t know what to say. I’ve found asking questions or repeating back to the person and validating how they feel is a better response when I don’t know what to say. We can cloth people who vulnerably share with words of affirmation. Talking about ourselves doesn’t do this. I think this is helpful.
If I've ever offended you I'm sorry that you're a little bitch Hoodie

Buy this shirt: If I’ve ever offended you I’m sorry that you’re a little bitch shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -