Monday, March 18, 2019


God bless all those in the path of I’m the lucky one I have a crazy Dad who happens to cuss a lot he was born in July he has anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people you hurt me and they’ll never find your body shirt and all of the people who love them. I have three daughters and grad daughters and this statement applies. Diligently praying for your brother and his friends and neighbors. I wish my mother would see my oar! We are in Houston with flooding all around us! My 83-year-old mother refuses to come to our house, just in case we flood. Goes for my daughter, granddaughters, great-granddaughter, daughters in law, granddaughters in law and just about any female.
I have a crazy Dad who happens to cuss a lot he was born in July Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I have a crazy Dad who happens to cuss a lot he was born in July shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -