Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I have been dating my boyfriend for two years when our milkman asks me out. He is my boyfriend shirt, and he’s been delivering our milk for years. You don’t need to rush to say those words. And you needn’t be afraid to say them when they stir within. We waited more than two years to say I love you, and I’m okay with that. It was worth waiting for. So I just wanted to quickly clarify my boyfriend and I are still together, yes. I’ve had numerous amount of messages (mostly girls) asking if we had broken up because people haven’t seen me post about him lately. I personally think when you’re in a relationship, married, or just dating it’s best to keep things private and don’t let the outside world know too much of what’s going on in your personal life.
He is my boyfriend Sweater

Buy this shirt: He is my boyfriend shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -