Wednesday, November 7, 2018

My dealer was up early & said he was heading out for She is my girlfriend shirt. If you’re anything like me, my family being disappointed was not enough to stop my addiction. Three hours later I was sprawled out on an apartment floor that still had no electricity & water. That day, the day my family thought my addiction had finally ended started an eight-week run that would find me in one of the darkest places in my entire life. That story, that book has since been finished. People often talk about turning the page or starting a new chapter. All the places I said I’d never go, I went.  I walked into my therapist’s office for what I believed another routine appointment.
She is my girlfriend Hoodie

Buy this shirt: She is my girlfriend shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -