Friday, October 26, 2018

Who has stuck with me through my depression? Who has given me so much joy when WWE Roman Reigns rise above cancer – Never give up shirt. Who have been there through every anxiety attack and have made me breathe even when I felt that all the air had left the room. To everyone who forgave me for not being there when I couldn’t leave the house. Thank you to everyone for being amazing when I was there. To everyone who has been my therapy over a pint at terrace also you are welcome Terrace Bar for my massive contribution over the years To everyone who brought joy, kindness, energy, and love into my life, even when I have none of my own to give. To the people, I see every day, or every 6 months, thank you, for making these 3 years of my life unforgettable.
WWE Roman Reigns rise above cancer Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -