Friday, January 11, 2019


Every night I give goodnight kisses I’m a hooker on the weekends shirt. Something I noticed during the day or something I love about them. I am so encouraged by this beautiful affirmation. I will be keeping this handy so I can read it on hard days. Thank you for voicing the gift you see so eloquently! I got to tell her personally what I wrote about her in the acknowledgments of my first book. And I am Facebook friends with Ms. Ney and publicly acknowledged her impact! It was amazing how many of my classmates chimed in about the impact she made on their lives – and not just in writing, but in life! I’m so happy your teacher said something and encouraged your gift! It inspires so many!
I'm a hooker on the weekends Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a hooker on the weekends shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -