Friday, January 11, 2019


I tried to move this guy whose shell was about as big as a paper towel dispenser I never dreamed that one day I’d become a grumpy old Firefighter but here I am killing it shirt about a week ago as he was slowly crossing the road between streams. I was just thinking how many times I wish I had taken your book with me somewhere, now I have both, hard cover and ebook! So thankful I can read it anywhere I go now. I love your book so much. Thank you for your wise words. It brings joy and relief to me on a daily basis. I am trying to get back on top of things in my life to be the mom and wife my family deserves. Looking forward to becoming a better version of me.
I never dreamed that one day I'd become a grumpy old Firefighter Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I never dreamed that one day I’d become a grumpy old Firefighter shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -