Friday, January 11, 2019


Whatever the weight may be. She is taking act/sat multiple times to Here fishy fishy fishy shirt chances of getting into the school she loves but what I’m most proud of is the way I see her maturing and taking responsibility for all the steps needed to apply for college in the fall, for the charity she created with a friend, for running for a seat on senior Senate, for the jobs she has lined up for the summer, for the way she nurtures the kids she babysits, for being a great kid that has risen above the peer pressure and surrounded herself with other great kids. I absolutely love this Rachel! This fits my oldest child this year perfectly. Thanks for giving me words to the sentiment!





Here fishy fishy fishy Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -