Sunday, January 20, 2019

Thank you for this post because today You can’t scare me I have a crazy mom who happens to cuss a lot she has anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people shirt, in my community may save lives and the world. If only all our kids’ teachers could be more like this. What a difference it would make!! Beautiful words from you as always. I have come back to this post a couple times this morning. I became a teacher because The teachers who I made connections with had such a positive impact on my life. Now as a mom of 4, I am thankful that each of my children has teachers that see them for who they are and enrich their lives. I love your message here. Your posts inspire me.  As a grandmother of two precious grandchildren, these are the kind of teachers, coaches etc.
You can't scare me I have a crazy mom who happens to cuss a lot V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -