Sunday, January 20, 2019


I’ve had 4 miscarriages over the past year. No one is Illegal on stolen land shirt but I truly believe God used them to help show me (again) how blessed I am to have 5 healthy kids. Forgiveness to not only my abusers but to myself. Let go of the shame and return it to its rightful owners so that I may live life fully and for The Lord. Life for myself, my son, etc. and finally to one day share my entire story to empower others. I just literally finished my morning prayer time and asked The Lord to help me with only love today.  Please know how grateful I am for your testimony, strength, and resolve. I am celebrating you, dear one, and giving thanks that you are here to enlighten and encourage us all.
No one is Illegal on stolen land V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -