Saturday, April 27, 2019

Marvel Avengers mom I love you three thousand shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt is always implicit, the three words for you if Mom and dad say, that's what version will be staged, do not say, and see it in several cases China for parents to say "I love you" this three word parents will have what reaction  woman: Mom, I love your mother: what? Are you pregnant?. Female: Hello, Dad: what I want to say, a woman: I love you Dad Dad: ah? I have a meeting. Don't talk nonsense. I hung up. (is this father)



Buy this shirt: Marvel Avengers mom I love you three thousand shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -