Thursday, November 15, 2018

My first and favorite is my backyard. This is my Black girls hallmark Christmas movie watching shirt, sweater and I love to see it filled with my family. My second is anytime my husband is flying his hot air balloon. My boys love the balloons and I love to see the smile it puts on his face. We hiked down a fairly steep rocky trail when I suddenly realized I didn’t have my phone. I had had it on my lap in the car so the sick feeling of it laying in the parking lot smashed or stolen had my head spinning. I arrived to find it peacefully safe on the back seat. I grabbed it and tried to run back. The weather kept me miserably cold and knowing I had an overflowing suitcase full of cold weather gear made it worse.
This is my Black girls hallmark Christmas movie watching Hoodie

Buy this shirt: This is my Black girls hallmark Christmas movie watching shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -