Thursday, November 15, 2018

I make it a point to say one kind thing, sincerely meant, every day. This is not how I hate being sexy but I am Norwegian so I can’t help it shirt, I had a mother who was always critical, but it is how I choose to be. Loving and kind. It has gotten easier as I have gotten older. In a world quick to ridicule, belittle, and condemn, be quick to be kind. Especially to ourselves; when we are kind to ourselves our capacity to be kind to others increases ten-fold. Today reminded me what is so very special about Iceland. I woke this morning feeling nicely refreshed after a good night’s sleep – rather better than the previous night’s three hours’ rest courtesy of a delayed Icelandair flight and then my stubborn body-clock waking me at my normal time.
I hate being sexy but I am Norwegian so I can't help it Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I hate being sexy but I am Norwegian so I can’t help it shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -