Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Ask your buddy James to put you in Baby Groot I am Christmas Groot light shirt, sweater, when I get up, and make my coffee, then taste it, I say out loud Tastes so good. If I could/want to cook I would make these for your birthday.. But I can’t and dont want to thought that counts right? The girls kept talking about groot last night lol, these might be worth trying to make for maddi’s party! Haha, ps we missed you! Love the house! When’s your birthday? I will make the cookie toppers for your wife to put on her cupcakes she’ll make you. Although technically he is dead baby groot is still him, the method of plant propagation seen in the film is asexually done, so baby groot is genetically identical as his father and therefore is more like a clone of groot than an offspring.
Baby Groot I am Christmas Groot light Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Baby Groot I am Christmas Groot light shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -