Sunday, November 18, 2018

He doesn’t work for anything waiting for Stan Lee 28 December 1922 – 12 November 2018 R.I.P shirt. She clothes him, feeds him and gives him money to go out with his friends. Money that’s meant for us, her children. With the little money I get, I have to pay the bills, buy groceries and some clothes for my brothers leaving nothing for myself. I don’t greet Eric and just walk straight to my room. Since the wall around our house is so thin I can hear him talking to my mother. This was my last night out in the 35 degrees cold until some loving Angels came to my rescue. It took my diabetic toes hours to thaw out once I was in the room.
Stan Lee 28 December 1922 - 12 November 2018 R.I.P Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Stan Lee 28 December 1922 – 12 November 2018 R.I.P shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -