Sunday, November 18, 2018

I meant it’s hot in here, Rest in peace Stan Lee shirt. I mean yeah you’re attractive, I don’t mean being attracted to you just that. Oh my gosh, I should stop talking now. I hid my face with my hands. This is so embarrassing. He laughs a short deep laugh that has me tingly in all the right places, oh my God what am I say? What has gotten into me? We see a lot of people on corners on our drive to church. We began bringing food for one regular. My husband began making hot coffee to take just for him. When he handed it to him the first time, my husband asked him his name and introduced himself. That simple act of manners alone spoke volumes to me. Both of my husband and my own internal attitudes.
Rest in peace Stan Lee Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Rest in peace Stan Lee shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -