Wednesday, February 27, 2019


I’m going to bring you a meal. I will set it on Jameson the night time sniffling sneezing how the feck did I end up on the floor Medicine shirt, I will wash it and return it folded. The other night, a beautiful fruit basket came with a heartfelt sympathy note. When the gift giver and I saw each other later that evening, I thanked her. She got teary and said she felt terrible that it was so late. She sighed with relief and hugged me tightly.  I looked around hoping our children could see. This was a teaching moment. It’s never too late to express love, concern, and support. Because there is no time limit on grief and pain. So do what you can to keep a hurting person in the light. You never know who’s watching and learning how to love well by your example.
Jameson the night time sniffling sneezing how the feck HoodieJameson the night time sniffling sneezing how the feck Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Jameson the night time sniffling sneezing how the feck shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -