Friday, May 24, 2019


This episode got me sweating the whole entire time. Game of Thrones Hand of the King talk to the hand shirt being all-powerful as a three-eyed raven but Arya was the powerful assume she was trained to be. Simply brilliant! Did not live up to the hype, for me at least. That was in no way worse than the Red Wedding in regards to sheer brutality, Also I feel the Night King’s death was very anti-climatic, Arya just flying through the air out of nowhere? And all the characters being saved at the last second was way too Hollywood for me. Jon should’ve fought the NK in the field after all the wights were raised back up, that was the fight we all deserved. I just want to say. This is the best thing I have ever and will ever see on TV, cinema, life altogether. Just watched episode 3 of season 8 and am crying.
Game of Thrones Hand of the King talk to the hand Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Game of Thrones Hand of the King talk to the hand shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -