Saturday, June 1, 2019


I love all things Disney and the 3 women are pretty Mickey Mouse Disney I’m just here to pay for everything shirt garbage? These remind me of my middle school ‘wet n’ wild’ makeup adventures. These are such beautiful women, and sadly the make up application does not match! They all need serious contouring, highlighting, and proper eye shadow blending! Not to mention I would expect eyelashes and proper placement of those buns for the ridiculous price! SHAME ON YOU DISNEY. Doesn’t look like they did anything to their hair other then pinned it up. Makeup is meh. It’s almost like you’re just paying to say you went there. When you’re trying to pull a last minute Halloween costume together with only what is in your travel makeup bag…but with a Disney price tag. There are SO MANY incredible makeup artists in Orlando who will not only do this for a quarter of the price, but they’ll come to your room and the result will be way more gorgeous than this.
Mickey Mouse Disney I'm just here to pay for everything Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Mickey Mouse Disney I’m just here to pay for everything shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -