Saturday, November 17, 2018

Oh my gosh, how perfectly Rip Stan Lee in white 1922-2018 shirt shows on YouTube and sometimes on the PBS Kids app. I have certainly loved introducing my children to him! It is like a breath of fresh air for his kind and slow pace instead of the zoom, zoom of some shows.Rachel Macy Stafford, when I was a little girl I had Mr. Rogers to remind me of these beautiful truths. I loved his show. When I grew up, I lost my way for a while, and then I was led to you. Now you remind my heart to just be. Just be who I was made to be.
Rip Stan Lee in white 1922-2018 Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Rip Stan Lee in white 1922-2018 shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -