Saturday, November 17, 2018

This quote grabbed me in an extra special way – Stan Lee in memory shirt who would have turned 99 on Saturday. Even though I was helping her physically at the end of her life and pushing Stan Lee, Stan Lee was helping me even more along my journey. She was always such an encouragement to my too-often-weary momma soul. Thank you for sharing this story, reminding me of Lucille and encouraging all of us to be the best humans we can be! Stan Lee decided that what me and my son needed was a day at home together, as he was really protesting about going to nursery. So looking forward to your Boston visit! I always love your posts, they bring me to tears. So excited you are coming to speak! Avery is amazing!
Stan Lee in memory Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Stan Lee in memory shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -