Saturday, November 17, 2018

You know what I love about what you just did here? R.I.P Stan Lee 1922-2018 shirt let your intention be known. You said it out loud. You put it out into the atmosphere where it can take root and grow. When I began to see that Natalie would go to Africa with or without me one day, I started saying our hope into the atmosphere. R.I.P Stan Lee started saying it to whoever would listen. When it came out of my mouth, it sounded scary and impossible. R.I.P Stan Lee know how the story ends and it is far from over. Thank you for speaking your beautiful intention out loud. Let’s see where you are a year from now. That’s amazing that you helped her, I’d like to make a few care packages to keep in my car as well.
R.I.P Stan Lee 1922-2018 Hoodie

Buy this shirt: R.I.P Stan Lee 1922-2018 shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -