Saturday, November 17, 2018

Stan Lee – so often what you write about resonates with Stan Lee goodbye my children Marvel Avengers shirt. Thank you so much for shining your beautiful light, for sharing your love with the world. Your stories are profoundly moving and inspiring. There were a lot of homeless people around which opened a lot of conversations with our four children. On our last night we had a blanket, a Metro card, and some food that we were not going to eat before we left so when my youngest daughter (7) and I went to collect dinner on our last night, we walked through the streets and subway stations looking for a homeless person to give it to. My daughter said to me Mummy, we’ll know the right person to give it to when we see them.
Stan Lee goodbye my children Marvel Avengers Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Stan Lee goodbye my children Marvel Avengers shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -