Thursday, November 15, 2018

Speak in courteous tones and try Animal of the world: trash panda, danger noodle, sea flap flap, formal chicken, boople snoot, disco turkey, murder log, pantless thundergoose, death floof shirt. Try not to dwell on them but accept them as a part of the life. I also freak myself out sometimes when I think that my father who I also haven’t talked to in years might be dead and I wouldn’t care. It bothers me that the thought doesn’t bother me. How’s that for a paradox? I hate crosswords, generally because I can never finish one on my own. ‏If you’ve been offended by someone forgive them. If you’ve offended someone – apologize.
Animal of the world Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Animal of the world shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -