Thursday, November 15, 2018

Laugh away your worries Eat sleep do hair repeat shirt of the lucky ones. You managed to have a life, a long one. Many never get to this age, never get to experience a full life. I try to be that kind voice every day. I love to see it brighten someone’s moment. Be that one. The look of relief on the other person’s face is far better than any trophy, any contest, any invitation, or any award. In a world quick to ridicule, belittle, and condemn, be quick to be kind. A family is forever, and no matter how many times I mess up, they will always stand by me. I stress my mom out more than I can imagine, but I’m just trying to keep her on her toes, entertain her a little, and she loves me for it.
Eat sleep do hair repeat Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Eat sleep do hair repeat shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -