Thursday, November 15, 2018

Do not surrender to the temptation I hate it when coworkers act like supervisors please act your wage shirt. Sure, being surrounded by family sounds great, but we all need our privacy. They need theirs and you need yours. Even then, do so only if you feel you really need the help or do not want to live by yourself.  Wow. Thank you for totally making my day, Cindy. Thank you for always helping me. Everyone needs a Helper Friend and you are mine. My heart hurts to read this, Jennifer. One nice friend. That is all our child needs. That was my prayer each time we moved to a new state. One friend. I pray this for your sweet girl. By all means. If you take a photo of it and share it on social media I would be grateful for attribution for the words.
I hate it when coworkers act like supervisors please act your wage Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I hate it when coworkers act like supervisors please act your wage shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -