Thursday, October 25, 2018

I was invited to a hangout where kina Captain Morgan and his other I’m not addicted to Captain Morgan we are just in a very committed relationship shirt. Me just sitting chilling doing my thing, this random woman from across the room looks in my general direction and gesticulates something I can’t understand. You just can’t fix stupid! Alas! The lady had come to my table. Charlie is really good at knowing who to be gentle with and who he can be a little extra playful with. He’s very smart and catches on fast. Charlie never misses out on a hug! He always pushes his way in between us so he can get some love too.
I'm not addicted to Captain Morgan we are just in a very Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m not addicted to Captain Morgan we are just in a very shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -