Thursday, October 25, 2018

I don’t drinkeither, but I have to say I’m team Coca Cola. That’s not to say Im either drinking Dr Pepper about to drink Dr Pepper shirt good and it’s from Texas. Thoughts? I was a little girl when it was out and the summer I remember drinking it was the best of my childhood. If you had a couple spare cans laying around. I’m gonna assume the can was hot and that’s why they poured it in a cup. I drink Dr peppereither way but Styrofoam cups and cold cans are the best. Thought today would be a good day to show my face for a little introduction post: I’m Kaitlyn and this little business is my baby.
Im either drinking Dr Pepper about to drink Dr Pepper Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Im either drinking Dr Pepper about to drink Dr Pepper shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -