Thursday, October 25, 2018

His opinion on the youth of today in racing is simple, I just want to drink beer and watch my Kyle Busch shirt. Don’t tell them they will be the next Chase Elliott because chances are they won’t. Sponsorships and recognition in this sport are hard to come by. Just because u were the track champion in a mini stock doesn’t mean you’ll be great in a super late model. Also, parents need to realize that this takes dedication but also schooling is important. If your kid can drive the wheels off of a car but can’t spell their name then they won’t be successful. The best advice he can give to build a team is to treat it like a business. Keep things fresh. Don’t just ask for sponsorships.
I just want to drink beer and watch my Kyle Busch Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: I just want to drink beer and watch my Kyle Busch shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -