Wednesday, September 19, 2018

As a Baltimore Ravens fan I am cheering, supporting the Seattle Seahawks to win the playoffs then I’m a grandma and an Baltimore Ravens fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt. Would you ever come to Arkansas so I can meet you? Will we get to see some more dance videos of you and Suggs in the locker room this season. Do you play NFL madden? If so how do you feel about the new face of madden in the gaming field? Love when you dance up the crowd at games can you do a dance move. Are you guys excited about your new Defensive coordinator? This Ravens fan doesn’t think this is any funnier than when a Steeler fan switches it up!
I'm a grandma and an Baltimore Ravens fan which means I'm pretty Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -