Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Drew Brees passed for 385 yards today which means one lucky #Saints fan will be cruising for free, I’m a grandma and a Saints fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt. But I am a huge Saints fan. I am 38 years old and have been a Saints fan since I can remember things as a child. I don’t remember ever having a problem watching a Saints game as I am now with fox 48. Please, please, please fix this problem before the regular season. It will never let me enter. It says my name doesn’t match my profile. But it is the same. Hate to say but I counted every 11 seconds went to a black screen w missed plays and shortly after the commentary doesn’t come out smooth.
I'm a grandma and a Saints fan which means I'm pretty much perfect Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -