Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Oh, how we long for that perfect little voice. I work hard so my dog can have a better life shirt that used to laugh and speak so perfectly. One of Kennedy’s favorite things is horses. And the last time, that we heard her perfect pitched voice or saw her ride without massive assistance was on December 1, 2006. It was on this day that Heather took some amazing pictures. These pictures portrayed Kennedy as to who she really is and was growing up. I ran across one of these pictures today and it was “Reminding Me” of the normalcy, the times where she would call and talk to me endlessly as if she were a 21 year old.
I work hard so my dog can have a better life Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -