Monday, August 27, 2018

When you’re talking about ramen, the stuff in the packet has its place, but it’s nothing compared to Mermaid don’t make me show my talk shirt. I’m just tagging you in this so I can find the post later. Just finished boiling pork bones last night for some homemade tonkotsu ramen. I will accept you cooking any and all of these for me, please and thank you. I feel like this is relevant to your interests. Don’t tellme the moon is shining; showme the glint of light on broken glass. The recognised master of short stories! A great writer. It’s the only talkshow that made Charlize Theron say, I hate my tongue right now. If I could pull it out, I would.
Mermaid don't make me show my talk Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Mermaid don’t make me show my talk shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -