Monday, August 27, 2018

This comment thread is why I like a lake road forest and mountain and I hate people shirt. stop whining about the shirt if you don’t like it don’t get it. If you want too, when you get it just mark out the word hate and write love, problem solved. This is supposed to be humorous people introverts like to be one with nature with themselves it’s not spewing hate lighten up! I think I’ve said this like 20 x’s today alone! I wish someone would buy this for me but I hate everyone so I doubt they will. Jake Bowles what are the odds I was just saying yesterday how I hate people! Now I found the perfect shirt. I would love this shirt without the edgy-ass statement ruining it. I want this shirt so bad without the I hate people part. Derek Daley I would wear this everyday and never take it off. Pretty design. But it deserves an open-minded quote.
I like a lake road forest and mountain and I hate people Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: I like a lake road forest and mountain and I hate people shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -