Monday, August 27, 2018

Two people asked me yesterday if they could buy my books At auntie’s the answer is yes shirt. Auntie’s Attic had their first movie filmed in the store yesterday. They did a few shots with our soda fountain area and the counter. They didn’t tell us much about the movie but as I find out details I will share! How blessed we are to have such a beautiful store with such amazing history behind it! Those cabinets and soda fountain area are just captivating! I wish some of you could hear some of the stories I have heard about local people who used to come in when the Parker’s were there and get a soda!
At auntie's the answer is yes Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: At auntie’s the answer is yes shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -